Dr Monika Bajaj
QualificationsFRCPCH MRCPCH MD(Paeds) DNB(Paeds) MBBS
Main NHS base:
Barts Health NHS Trust (Royal London Hospital)
- ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Behavioural problems including sleep issues
- Childhood obesity
- Developmental delay including speech delay
- Genital conditions- vaginal discharge, bleeding, rashes, labial adhesions, lichen sclerosus
Training & background:
Dr.Bajaj has been practicing as a paediatrician for 20 years and has trained across West Midlands, Cambridgeshire and Yorkshire, gaining extensive experience in dealing with a wide variety of medical conditions. She has a CCT in General Paediatrics (2008) and has worked at Leeds Teaching Hospitals as a Consultant. She currently works at Royal London Hospital as a Consultant in Community Paediatrics.
She has been awarded “Clinical Excellence Award” for her commitment to delivering excellent care to her patients. She was named as one of UK’s top 250 specialists in Tatler’s guide.
Her sub-specialty interests include Childhood Developmental problems, Autism, ADHD ,Obesity and Genital problems. She also sees children with all General Paediatric problems such as:
- Poor Growth
- Vomiting, Reflux, Constipation, Recurrent abdominal pain, diarrhoea
- Enlarged lymph glands, swellings/lumps
- Anaemia, Vitamin deficiency
- Cough,Asthma, Sore throats,fever
- Infections of skin, ear/nose/throat, chest, urine etc
- Flat feet, Knock knees, Back Pain, Painful Limbs/limp
- Skin rashes and eczema
- Headaches, migraine
- Daytime wetting/soiling accidents, bedwetting.
Dr.Bajaj has a strong interest in research and has published more than 15 articles in National and International journals. She was commissioned by the Department of Health to develop an e-learning training package for “Management of Obesity in children”. (published 2011).
She was invited as a speaker to the First World Paediatric Congress in Dalian, China (2013) and Community Child Health course organised by Imperial College London(2010). She has given over 20 talks in Regional and National conferences.
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- General Medical Council
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment
M: Monthly sessions A: Consulting alternative weeks A/H: Ad Hoc
T: 020 3327 6350
Are you insured?
The Holly Private Hospital is recognised by all the major medical insurers and as a private patient you will enjoy the benefits of our Premium+ service.
Find out more
We offer rapid access to care at competitive prices for patients choosing to pay for their own treatment as well our Premium+ service.
Find out more